Monday, January 3, 2011

50 Facts About Me

50 Facts About Me
Hello Beauties! Now I will be opening up a immature and input 50 prove about me. I appreciation it would be nice do a supervisor personal post today and let you join a immature supervisor about myself. I've edge this post surprisingly hard to do and it has incontrovertibly been a challenge to come up with 50 bits and pieces you guys may be accessible in reasoning out about me!

1. I suspend had my blog for 13 months

2. I suspend a 1st Typography Honours degree in Venture Working group Beside Computing

3. I've only ever had two jobs

4. I used to play the upright and wineglass

5. I suspend met a choice of celebrities and been out expenditure with one of them (I'm not telling who!)

6. I've flown on Concorde lookalike

7. My favourite stop with was to Barbados

8. My favourite drink is Ribena

9. I suspend very cute a pet hamster called Coco (overdue Coco Chanel)

10. I suspend 1 historical brother

11. My bicentennial is in November

12. I've specified two of my best friends like we were 4 sparkle old

13. I suspend a job as a Venture Expert - preferably exchange from attractiveness blogging right?

14. I met my boyfriend for example we were 16 sparkle old

15. My favourite colour is untreated

16. I suspend two fan tail gold fish called Ron and Cedrick

17. I love sun bathing

18. I suspend muffled eyes

19. I suspend a Jack Russell who I have a weakness for

20. I love the Irk Potter books and Films

21. In the role of I was immature I used to suspend a untreated Barbie Jeep

22. The first blog accomplice I ever attended was by Sound

23. I suspend an iPhone

24 I'm longing with Lush products, tremendously the carry bombs

25. My mum is my best friend

26. I love my dads paella, stew and intensity dinners (yum!)

27. I would love to go to the Maldives, St Lucia and Italy.

28. In the role of I was a teenager I was longing with the TV Dress Associations

29. I suspend size four feet

30. I suspend naturally curly hide

31. I have a weakness for candles

32. I'm lactose business-like

33. I've been on TV

34. My favourite lipstick is MAC Schoolgirl About Municipality

35. I love having fragile vegetation in the congress

36. I righteous got a farming at work and I now persist my own give the impression that

37. I used to sing in the singing group and play my wineglass in a band and gang

38. I suspend an take-home pay in film making

39. My dad and brother used to be racing drivers

40. I love swimming

41. I educated myself web organize, HTML and CSS for example I was encompassing 13 sparkle old

42. My ears are pierced when

43. I love Christmas

44. I used to undertake the red radiance on planes at night was Rudolf!

45. I love perfume

46. I can touch type

47. I suspend supervisor than 50 pairs of shoes, boots etc (oops)

48. I use my ipad every day

49. I've been a bridesmaid lookalike

50. I love plants

"At the same time as do you think of my facts? At the same time as are five prove about you?"

Enter my MAC Giveaway

Thwart out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes - An Neutral Tiny Shoe ShopPink Swirl: Beky Lou, Dulcie's Favor Blog, Bethany WorrallPink Pearl: MissLJBeauty, Satchels and Pearls, In the field of Comes Clo

To hard sell with Kimberley's Favor Blog find out supervisor info offering

Credit: pickup-for-girls.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment