Tuesday, February 24, 2009

When Can I Have A Boyfriend

When Can I Have A Boyfriend
Mommy (Photo credit: liquene)

Hi Aunty Eya


My name is Sharon, I am 11 years old. Iam in JS 1. Aunty, in my School, all my friends and many of my class mates have boyfriends. Even my BFF has got a boyfriend this term. They said that they won't tell their momms. I am now like the only one who does not want. I asked my Mommy to tell me when it is ok for me to start dating boys? she says that 20 or 21 years is Ok.

I did not like my moms answer, I told her that most of my classmates have boyfriends already and me I will just try to get to 15 before I have one. She disagreed with me. she thinks that

15 is too young to start making friends with boys. My mom is very mean sometimes. She is too strict. I know that if I ask daddy, he aill allow me but I just don't want to because I don't know how to say it to him.

Mommy told us that she gave birth to me at when she was 23. She and my daddy dated for 5 years before they got married. I calculated it and now I know that Mom and Daay became boyfriend and girlfriend when she was 17 or 18 years. I don't know why she wants me to grow very old before i get married.

Aunty, my Mommy reads your blog all the time that's why I cant give you my real name because ahe will know it's me. She is too strict, she doesn't allow me and my younger brother to watch africa magic or even disney channel. She allows us to watch only family programs and me I don't enjoy them. When my friends are discussing what they saw on disney, me I just keep quiet because I don't want to let them know that my mom is mean.

Mommy says that all that is on Disney channel is entertainmeant witrh boys and girls kissing, making up and breaking up. she does not even watch disney, yet she thinks that we are not learning good morals by watching people kissing on TV.

All the good boys in Jss 1 have been taken already, when I am ready to have a boyfriend there may not be anyone for me.

All my friends eat chocolates and lollipops when they want but mom always says that she wants us to have strong teeth. There is none of my friends without strong teeth. All my friends who eat chocolates and cookies still have very good teeth.

Aunty, please do you know why my mom is so mean? Aunty please what age do you think is right for a girl to have a boyfriend?

This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved
www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment