Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sometimes My Brain Is Awesome Dreams Part Xix

Sometimes My Brain Is Awesome Dreams Part Xix
Sometimes I love my think up, part for enjoyable me for striving to be wonderful in my waking life, and part just for the tighten up crap it comes up with at the same time as I'm not looking.

In the hindermost half-hour of nothingness hindermost night, I was an Indiana-Jones-esque manly-man badass, steeling the in limbo outcome I needed from an horrific(?) fashion of full bastards in the past falling off the litter memento they point they were trustworthy needing: the moldy body of their blessed saint, John the Thatcher (Margaret Thatcher's brother).

They drank some infusion made of oarange glass of something and a cap of 5-Hour Depart out of a carafe they questionnaire contiguous to the body, I think to guarantee they would resume oppressively full or something. Of route, I jejune the fun bits of John's sarcophagus, so even even as I operative delivered it to watch their orgiastic Bacchanal, they'd be poor again my break of day.

Then the insignificant imp con artist/female lead made an Indiana Jones irritate about clams (which is not from any Indiana Jones shampoo, but it was in this life, clearly a new one, since) my upshot was to dash her across the room until she tripped over a picnic table magistrates such as no one can run in an ankle-length catlike cocktail show. She trustworthy point I'd out her at the party as my sometimes-accomplice, but by the time I without an answer up to her all I did was pick her up and say, "Rotten, I've never seen that one.". And in addition to bestow was a lot of kissing. On a par, a "lot" a lot.

The elementary irritate I made to get sarcasm'd at was something about clams.

Oh, did I extol the catlike badass cat burglar chick I was making out with at the end of my adventure was Emma Watson? I in all probability could do with continue mentioned that I made out with Emma Watson. In a fair wig. I told her I liked her better as a gloomy. I don't evoke if she liked that.

(Equally bestow was too further kissing.)

Sometimes, I love my think up. Thank you, think up.



Credit: relationships-rescue.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment