Sunday, July 29, 2012

Yes I Realize There Is Weather Outside

Yes I Realize There Is Weather Outside
Wait! What? There's weather outside? Pious shit! Thanks for the glimmer.

Penetrating complete my Facebook news direct, it became copiously accord that people love to talk about the weather. Does being think they're contravene news here? Because they're not. If you don't trouble doesn't matter what to talk about but the weather, there's truly no need to talk.

I understand my Mom telling me about the weather, as she doubts about me as if I were still a trivial. Via anyplace I am professionally, I don't trouble a strong quarrel against that.

But to pause this as your status that you feel the world needs to make somebody's acquaintance about, well, I suppose I just don't see the point. In are the three ceiling lead weather allied posts I trouble seen the coop couple days:

STATUS: Skim through at all the snow withdrawn.

Reverie REACTION: Um, approval. I trouble seen the snow withdrawn. Now what?

ANALYSIS: This is without doubt a status for people who are just far-reaching to see their involvement out in the world. I wish I had above to add, but it's just personal of sad.

STATUS: It's snowing indirect, I can't keep up it.

Reverie REACTION: They're right. It is snowing indirect.

ANALYSIS: Really? You can't keep up it's snowing sideways? Do you make somebody's acquaintance what it takes for it to snow sideways? Flurry and nap. I trouble a lot of trouble believing that you find it bizarre that it might be what's more snowing and blowing withdrawn. These people are somewhat above imprudent than the first group, but it's the difference between adherence smarten up dry and hose catch a glimpse of.

STATUS: I ain't scurd of the shortfall stream.

Reverie REACTION: Having the status of a badass.

ANALYSIS: At nominal this person tried. But if everybody feels the need to tell me they aren't worried of the weather, I suppose my clarity would be, "Um, I never understood you were." I think we're in the same way as the point of being worried of the weather. Via advanced technology, we can keep ourselves entertained for rationally a point. Honest if the electricity goes out, ceiling people trouble laptops that can offer an hand-out 2-3 hours of joyfulness. They trouble cell phones so they can call people and tell them how unscared of the weather they are. And, in the vicinity of a person with Facebook is literate, so the greatest warfare narrative would be reading a book. So, I don't truly feel it is requirement to speech my non-fear of weather.

So have to people fully avoid putting up a status about the weather? No, in the function of if you can show some initiative with your status, it can work to everyone's benefit. In are three simple ideas that it took me about 30 seconds to think up:

STATUS: Two feet of snow, looks like I can't let my guy hang low today.

ANALYSIS: It's a big dick teasing, and big dick jokes never go out of style.

The adjacent one is great for being with a puppy or baby:


STATUS: Via all that snow withdrawn, this would be a great day for potty training. Today's the day my girlfriend at the end of the day learns to put the seat down herself.

ANALYSIS: You see what I did there? You knowledge I was talking about the baby/puppy, but in fact, I switched it up and talked about the excessive marginal. The switcheroo is full of yourself to your mate, but beyond price to your friends. And don't worry ladies, you can use it too, just transform the seat and say you're hand out him work on his aim.

And we'll end it with in mint condition eternal status.

STATUS: Quite drained in my neighbor's works, I daydream their feel sorry for yourself try to make a snowman today.

ANALYSIS: Because the feel sorry for yourself would be playing with your poop, and that shit's funny (get it?). Donate is no need to overthink this one, Poop...Is....Eccentric.

-Joe


P.S. An exceptional article about the man consume the man (And yes, so I attend to to the man, I am speaking of Jose Canseco).

P.P.S. If you feel like being saying, "Wow," a oafish lot, watch this star film of Jadeveon Clowney, the top high focus football glug in the nation:

0 comments:

Post a Comment