Monday, August 27, 2012

Signs That He Is Ready For Marriage

Signs That He Is Ready For Marriage
Three stone engagement ring - in yellow gold -Diamonds (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Hi Aunty Eya,

Good afternoon, please don't publish my name or email address.

Monique's post on Divorce and the overwhelming response that has followed so far is all the inspiration I needed for this mail. It has been on my mind, but I never knew how to put it in a mail to you. I wanted to

try and forget it, but then this Divorce post today just pushed me on.

I need you and other readers on your blog to please advise me kind of. I accidentally saw an engagement ring on my bf cupboard, it wasn't there before. I remember him asking my ring size lasy week. I suspect he may soon pop the big question. I am excited for myself but not sure of the answer to give him. I am 25 and I would love to know the signs women see in their boyfriends before deciding to settle down with them. What are the signs please? I mean all, both spiritual, physical, materially, financially, socially and otherwise.

Please I really want to get myself well equipped before the big day. I know he is 5 years older, he is working and Godfearing and prayerful yes. I still feel like there must be other things to check before accepting a man's proposal.

Thank you all for your love. Aunty Eya don't fall my hand. Please post this.

This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved
www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment