Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kay Cassidy Interview

Kay Cassidy Interview
Hiya Followers!Happen at the treat I stand for you today. The lovely Kay Cassidy has authoritative to meeting her!Kay Cassidy is the author of teen brew she needs was based on her real life. She is the originator of the national Superb Searcher Forage ContestTM reading program for feel sorry for yourself and teens and the mass of the uplifting Subsist Your FiveTM web project. In her free time, she enjoys yoga, movies, music, and reading. Lots and ample of reading. She hopes her debut YA up-to-the-minute, THE CINDERELLA Society (April 13, 2010 - Egmont), will help girls anchorage their inner Cindy.Here's a bit about her up-to-the-minute, The Cinderella Society:"In the same way as A Youngster TO DO At the same time as THE Pane SLIPPER Panic, BUT SHE DOESN'T Spirit TO Sway IT ANYMORE?" Sixteen day old Jess Parker has always been an outsider. So being she receives an provoke to join The Cinderella Society, a secret society of the highest popular girls in file, it's like something out of a goblin fable. Swept up by the Cindys' charming world of makeovers, and communicable the eye of her Prince Attractive, Jess feels like she's entirely create her seek to fit in. Thus the Wickeds--led by Jess's arch-enemy--begin targeting utter girls in their war against the Cindys, and Jess discovers there's trimming to being a Cindy than reinventing yourself on the border. She has openly become part of a centuries-old row of good vs. criminal, and now the Cindys in responsibility need Jess for a directive that may possibly change something. Conquered, Jess wonders if The Cinderella Society made a make a mistake in choosing her. Is it a foible her new boyfriend doesn't want to be seen with her in public? And is this upmarket, secret life steady what she wants, or will she attempt her own happy destruction to live up to the potential of her new sisters? Kay has been so magnanimous as to free a teaser! I opened the card, my hands wobbly in fear and the dark leftovers of what I used to call hope, as a small shiny high-heel pin bounced into my provide. I juggled the pin for a second, slightly failure to notice to keep it from falling, and flipped open the note with my long-standing provide. The words inside were not a warning but an provoke that sent shivers down my spine: Your apparition is requested at The Grill. Tonight, 7 p.m. Sway the pin. Subtlety Unnatural.1. The Cinderella Society is so considerate on girl power and feminism. In the same way as stimulated you to guide your up-to-the-minute in that direction? I'm a former leadership improve practical, so I'm deep-seated about helping people deposit their greatest have potential. And there's no two ways about it, being a girl today is tough! There are so repeated trimming challenges girls outward show today than I faced being I was a teen. There are in the same way some universal challenges that we've faced past the as of of time: greeting, getting traditional in our own cast. I sought after to edge a book that addressed public issues in a way that highest girls stand never experienced-by creating a secret society with the axiom "Admire your strength - Hug your extreme - Be soprano". 2. I love the idea of the Cindys. How did you come with a leg on each side of it? "The Cinderella Society" accurately came from a magazine article about high file sororities. I'd never heard of that past and, once I started thinking about the magnanimous of society I would invest if I may possibly, I realized I would want it to be an categorization keen to conflict the typical row of good vs. criminal. The idea snowballed from submit and "The Cinderella Society" was untutored. 3. You stand due to such a pastel job of hype your book in the blogging community. In the same way as do you think is the highest better sphere of gleefully promoting a up-to-the-minute in an environmental way?Warm, thank you! :-) I think social networking is a imposing way to meet companionable people. Whenever I think about marketing, I think first and essential about relationships. I don't want to oppression my book on everybody. In fact, I had an interviewer ask me why I trial somebody must read The Cinderella Society and my react was that I don't think there's any book on the sphere that "somebody" must read. The great thing about brew is that there's something for somebody. So being I find people who like the exceedingly kinds of books I do, public people are typically the ones I get to be aware of via blogging or Shake or everywhere. It's public relationships that end up plush into the marketing efforts in the blogosphere. 4. In the same way as new projects do you stand on the go at the moment? Claim now, I'm operator on the sequel to "The Cinderella Society", titled "Cindy on a Affair". It follows the further adventures of Jess and the Sisters as the Wickeds forecast an indecorous that threatens something the Cindys wood block honey. "Cindy on a Affair" will be on shelves in Pleasingly 2011. 5. In the same way as are your top three favourite girl power novels? At the same time as I was first once writing YA, I congested into my local documentation at the time and asked the teen librarian what she would bid. Based on my adult reading preferences, she optional "The Princess Diaries" by Meg Cabot, "The Sisterhood of the Migrant Wash pants" by Ann Brashares, and "How My Private, Private Chronicle Became a Bestseller" by Julia DeVillers. I devoured all three in a week and fell in love with YA. So without Meg, Ann and Julia, I engine capacity not be a YA author today!And Kay has offered to give somewhere else free pickings to one delighted American/Canadian winner!Loading...

1 comments:

  1. I'm so happy he was the final solution to the problem i have been fighting for almost 6 months now. I will as well like all those who are having problems such as relationship issues, fertility problems and financial difficulties or simply you need a promotion in your carrier just contact email:shangosolutiontemple @ yahoo . com Dr Okojie from the shango family temple and he will solve your problem with ease withing just 4 days.

    ReplyDelete