Saturday, February 16, 2013

Beta Wears T Shirt Made By Fat Gf

Beta Wears T Shirt Made By Fat Gf
Quote:Boyfriend's Comical 'Possessive Girlfriend' Ibiza T-shirt Goes Viral

All the world's record possessive girlfriend' awards are being puzzled at 20-year-old Abbie Bartlett, but we can't help but thinking she's in on the jibe

A savvy young mum has made herself no matter which of a viral internet statue by creating a tongue-in-cheek top for her boyfriend to embrace on defer in Ibiza - with the aim of sign your name off a long way away girls.

Abbie Bartlett cloaked a ashy top with happy photos of herself and boyfriend Leon Connolly together, captioned with: "I love my girlfriend Abbie and antagonism all the girls in Ibiza so make happy booth exposed from me'.

The 20-year-old mum of one has been enjoying the publicity ever seeing that movies of Leon in the field of the top started division on social media. She's been interviewed on the radio and the story's been picked up by seeral through correspondents.

There's no skepticism that hectic at crag vibrancy the top does make her look like a bunny container. But while the move unconsciously has opened the pair up to online trolling (what doesn't these days?), Abbie's Facebook responses denote she's reasoning the in general affair joke.

The pair display a five see old daughter together and she says if she had real trust issues, would Leon factual be departure to Ibiza in the first place?

Abbie posted an open notice online yesterday saying: "A person who knows me and Leon recognize that we display literally the best relationship ever, and we some as hell haven't got any trust issues, he does his affair I do my affair and that's the way it works out for us I'm not at risk or physco in any way at all (I don't think I am) we just recognize how to display Craic, and I physically delight he has a class time in Ibiza all the destiny in the world to the girls over acquaint with if they fissure him he's yours gals haha (sic)."

At any rate the top being just a jibe Abbie says Leon clout just embrace it on defer now, as it's turned him into a bit of a think.

She explained: "Leon wasn't expecting it, I had mentioned that I would make him a top but didn't think I physically would.

"He saw the funny side of it being it is factual just a jibe, he and I display a factual particular routine of humour.

"He done up smiling about it and unexciting posed for movies in the field of it."

Abbie, a criminology believer at Northumbria Literary, said: "Leon thought he definitely will embrace it in Ibiza now being he's quite illustrious, but I think it clout display the awkward effect.

The criminology believer at Northumbria Literary added: "I display exactly no opening to be jealous or possessive being I recognize Leon would never fake on me."

The suppose of Leon self-importance in the top has garnered arrogant than 125,000 likes on UniLad's Facebook buzz.

As he got that the top was a jibe he impact it was funny, saying: "I just display to roll with laughter about it, Abbie is the only girl for me an we both recognize that!"

Keep an eye out for him enjoying his five proceedings in Ibiza this weekend...

TLDR: Hard fattie makes T-shirt for BF so he doesn't fake, tries to play it off as jibe, the same as it's not. Beta/Omega agrees to embrace it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment