Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Flirting Singles And Dating Open Question Is It Crush Or Change In Feelings

Flirting Singles And Dating Open Question Is It Crush Or Change In Feelings
A guy I know used to be very free in his conversations with me. We weren't great friends but definitely more than acquaintances. He would tell me even about his partying ways in humour without worrying about whether I'm judging him. Slowly he has started flirting with me. NOw the flirtations have increased, which includes staring interspered with quite/ shy preludes. However, earlier he would seek me out to have a conversation. Now when he does it, the conversations are vague, with statements that may seem flirtatious yet almost strange. Even his voice is lowered and his smile shyer than before.

What does all this mean? Is he just crushing on me or have I now just become another girl to him that he can stare at? Please help me, I used to have so much fun talking and laughing with him. I used to be myself, now there seems to be some tension between us!

Reference: dating-coach-anita.blogspot.com

1 comments:

  1. I was so frustrated seeing all effort becoming waste trying to get my girlfriend back, i was so lucky i heard about Dr Priest Okojie from the shango temple. I'm so happy he was the final solution to the problem i have been fighting for almost 6 months now. I will as well like all those who are having problems such as relationship issues, fertility problems and financial difficulties or simply you need a promotion in your carrier just contact email:shangosolutiontemple@yahoo.com Dr Okojie from the shango family temple and he will solve your problem with ease in just 4 days.

    ReplyDelete