Sunday, December 8, 2013

Top Ten Rejection Lines

Top Ten Rejection Lines
Top 10 Humiliate Gun emplacements Unadulterated By Women
(and what they scarcely mean)

10. I think of you as a brother.
(You call to mind me of that inbred banjo-playing bore in "Approach.")
9. There's a tinny difference in our ages.
(You are one jurassic geezer.)
8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.
(You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes upon.)
7. My life is too recalcitrant right now.
(I don't want you utilization the unpleasant night or to boot you may strike get in touch with
calls from all the deep-rooted guys I'm seeing.)
6. I've got a boyfriend
(who's scarcely my male cat and a lacking gallon of Ben and Jerry's).
5. I don't date men anywhere I work.
(Hey, bud, I wouldn't total date you if you were in
the identical astral system, far off less the identical building.)
4. It's not you, it's me.
(It's not me, it's you.)
3. I'm concentrating on my career.
(Absolutely whatever thing as boring and
difficult as my job is better than dating you.)
2. I'm celibate.
(I've sworn off only the men like you.)

...and the number 1 rejection line aspect by women (and what it it seems that appliance)

1. Let's be friends.
(I want you to fall approximately so I can tell you in tasteful
incident about all the deep-rooted men I meet and have sex
with. It's that male circumstance thing)

In response:

Top 10 Humiliate Gun emplacements Unadulterated By Men (and what they it seems that mean...)

10. I think of you as a sister. (You're unappealing.)
9. There's a tinny difference in our ages. (You're unappealing.)
8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You're unappealing.)
7. My life is too recalcitrant right now. (You're unappealing.)
6. I've got a girlfriend. (You're unappealing.)
5. I don't date women anywhere I work. (You're unappealing.)
4. It's not you, it's me. (You're unappealing.)
3. I'm concentrating on my career. (You're unappealing.)
2. I'm celibate. (You're unappealing.)

...and the number 1 rejection line aspect by men (and what it it seems that appliance)

1. Let's be friends. (You're sinfully unappealing.)

Reference: street-approach.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment