Sunday, March 9, 2014

Justin Wayne Pissed Off Ex Spills The Beans

Justin Wayne Pissed Off Ex Spills The Beans
We've been discussing Justin Wayne on this blog and in my forum a couple of times. HIS SPIEL IS THAT HE IS A "PUA" FROM AN ETHNIC MINORITY AND REGULARLY PULLS "SUPERMODEL CALIBER" WOMEN. He does belong to an ethnic minority, yet Justin Wayne's success rate is much worse than he wants to make us believe. This alone is enough to rebuke his boisterous claims about his "mad skillz" with the ladies.

Yesterday, I received an email from an ex-girlfriend of Justin Wayne who revealed what really goes on behind the scenes. Her revelations completely discredit this "PUA". SHE CLAIMS THAT JUSTIN RAN A "FAKE MTV GROUP", AND WAS CONVINCING GIRLS THAT THEY WOULD BE PART OF AN MTV REALITY SHOW! It seems that Justin Wayne is a seedy black version of AFC Adam.

You may think that anybody can claim anything in an email, but the proof she offered was convincing enough since she revealed the real name of Justin Wayne, too. This is "Justin Wayne":

...and here we have a picture of Marcus Nero:

[EDIT: It later on turned out that "Marcus Nero" is merely a fake name "Justin Wayne" has given to girls in order to hide his identity.]

Here is Natascha's email:


OKAY SO I'M A PISSED OFF EX OF JUSTIN WAYNE (HIS REAL NAME IS MARCUS NERO),WHEN I MET HIM HE WENT UNDER THE ALIAS OF "SUBLIMINAL" AND SO I'D LIKE TO SHARE THE TRUTH WITH YOU ABOUT SOME OF THOSE "GIRLFRIENDS" HE HAS ON HIS WEBSITE. Two of them namely "elaine" and "Natascha" (those are not real names) he did not met off of "cold appoarch" as you guys call it. HE RAN A FAKE MTV GIRL GROUP, WHERE HE CONVINCED 25 OF US, THAT WE WERE GOING TO BE APART OF A SOME KIND OF MTV REALITY SHOW.

THE STORY ON HOW HE MET ELAINE IS FAKE, AND HE BETTER NOT POST ANYTHING ABOUT ME. I wish to stay anonymous in this fight, the email provided is not real, but if you really wish to contact me, make a post on your sight.

I SUGGUEST YOU ASK JUSTIN TO PRODUCE A VIDEO OF ME(NATASCHA) EXPLAINING HOW I MET HIM. WHICH I OBVIOUSLY WILL NOT DO

Thanks


I thank you, Natascha! If you want to share anything else with the world about your ex Justin Wayne, then please contact me again or post in the comments section below.

So, Justin Wayne, do you want to take up Natascha's suggestion?

0 comments:

Post a Comment