Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Friends Open Question Is There Something Wrong With Me

I graduated from high school about a month ago. Im 17 years old and I have never had a boyfriend before. I had one in middle school we were together for like a month but we never kissed and I was really nervous about holding hands with him since I had really sweaty palms, I only kissed him on the cheek once. I had my first kiss in 10th grade when I was high, pot, with a guy I didn't like and it was weird I didn't know what to do so I just like went into shock and decided to give him a hickey, gross I know. People in school would always ask me who I liked and I never liked a guy (or girl) and I felt weird for ALWAYS saying 'nobody' and it was true. Throughout my high school years (9-12) I had like six guys ask me if I wanted us to be boyfriend and girlfriend and I always said 'no'. I'll be starting college in the fall and I feel I'm never going to be in a real relationship or get married and be in love. Am I a lesbian and don't know it yet or what?

Credit: loveknowsnoage.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment