Sunday, December 7, 2014

Dating Online In Seattle Staying Positive While Looking For Love

Dating Online In Seattle Staying Positive While Looking For Love
If there was one thing I learned while dating online in Seattle it's that you have to stay positive when you are dating online, you will go through rough times like you would any other type of dating, but you just need to work through it.

When I was dating online I had to distance myself from a ton of people who were negative towards online dating or just dating in general, because they would just drag me down with them, and that's the last thing I wanted. Now I don't mean you should just totally cut off contact should they be your friends, just limit the time you spend with them when they are in an anti-dating mood.

Another thing that I found good with staying positive was to avoid hanging out with couples as much as I could, because they just kind of bring you down, especially when I could have been out mingling with other singles in Seattle.

Dating Online in Seattle Staying Positive While Looking for Love is a post from: Dating Sites

Credit: pualib.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment