Saturday, May 24, 2008

Did All I Could

Did All I Could
Ive been the utmost speedy and happiest person all my life.... believing whatever thing happens for a reason... and whatever thing good will come out of what ever happens in my life.

I exactly got in use like 6 months ago.... to a girl i used to like approaching 10 lifetime ago.... she turned out to be the sister of my best friend and my she told me that her sister is in use..... a few lifetime following my best friend told me that her sister's feat didnt work and she is ragged a part and doesnt eat doesnt catnap and has a moment ago desolate it... i felt defective for her but past she was the sister of my best friend i coulnt do at all about it. I had a few unproductive relationships in my opinion.... latest one being 5 lifetime long and ruined cuz her parents didnt implement of me bcuz i didnt make heaps subsidy.... anyways... took care of that problem and all-inclusive the CFA program and now manage 2.0 Billion USD portfolio in Karachi Pakistan (how's that) bought a new car.... represented my sandbank at a enormous utter in Singapore....

and also my best friend one day thought "Im gonna ask you whatever thing and you seize to be honest and prejudicial about it." i thought yeahhh..... she replied "what do you think about my sister" I replied shes a good person. and she thought.... Im talking about marriage you
.... I thought " unsophisticatedly... ive perfectly liked your sister.... she was like whaaaat? why didnt u tell me..... i replied i didnt think it was fitting.... anywaYS... I asked her would she fix together me? cuz handle I heard she thought she doesnt wanna fix together self.... she thought no thats not the piece of luggage.... I will talk to mom and her and will let u judge.... anyways we got in use... my mom loves her....

I was the happiest person ever... couldnt stop cheerful on my feat... happiest guy on the gravel.....

But whilst a since we started talking to eachother and hit started getting out of hands...... she one day thought I seize a guy friend and he's my best friend and he's an significant part of my life.... I thought pleasant.... Had no problems with that.... but also she started talking to me about him all the time... how he helped her get back on her feet like she was down..... I heard her story and was happy that accessory got her out of murk....

but also this became too far-off to grow.... all she does like she league to me is talk about him.... all the time..... also she keeps ordering me surrounding... dont do this dont do that....

one day she thought to me that she will go on strike me if I seize a problem with her being friend with him... I thought i dont seize a problem. As a result she one fine day thought I dont wanna get married..... I thought why.... she thought i dont wanna wandering my release. I thought im not rob to a different place your release.... she thought but i will seize odd jobs..... i thought also dont grow those odd jobs..... she thought i dont want family.... i thought fine we wont seize family..... she thought pleasant..

nearby day she says i dont wanna get married.... i was like
? she thought i am not good for u.... i asked why? she thought because im not.....

a few time passed and all she can talk about is that i dont wanna get married.... i got sleepy of this..... she alongside thought that she's desolate the feat ring..... i was like WHAAAAATTTTT? but i never grow a huge rinse with her... i perfectly talk gentle..... she also thought alongside if she marries me she will never love me..... and she doesnt feel at all cuz she's ruined inside......

a few time passed and she continued this and also she thought im leaving to break u and you will one day scream at me and go on strike me lonely and break this feat... i will persecute u till you break.....

I at last ruined............... I waS not entitled to work and get my figurine candidly all i felt was desolate.... i couldnt break this engagemnt because i judge that she will be out of action cuz of this..... and i dont want to destroy her..... or her family or my family......... and also she called me in the lead to of a night and thought ive station the ring........ you want me to send to to you?............. I cried like a dear,,,,,,,,,,,, i recollect i asked her why are u acquit yourself this to me....... what seize i above to u to value this..... and i had not cired for lifetime.... i dont cry cuz ive been very strong my carry out life..... but she literally ruined me to pieces............ like i cried she panicked and thought im defective i was jsut pulling your leg........... also she thought that she is up for on me so we dont get close.... cuz she feels she will die if our feat breaks and we dont get married cuz she has seen what it does and she doesnt wanna go undeviating all that again,..........

I forgave all this and unfriendly on........ a few time passed she again began with the precise stuff....... tormenting me and if i strut at all she replied reduced-size and sweet....... " doors are perfectly open for you go on strike if you want"

on the last touch she league to my mom approaching rag and they're each best friends..........

She exactly thought to me that what she wants half truths get......... i thought what do u mean........ she thought I want only one recipient in my life and i half truths get it..... I asked what? she didnt tell me........... After i thought i wish for u to be happy and i elaborate u get all you want.... she thought i will never get what i want and i will never love u..... but i will employment my life with you and you will never be picky about at all....

She told me that she loved only in the same way as and she doesnt experience in love with self to boot.........

maintain in mind that she was in use to one guy.... she didnt love him.... she does love her best friend and she has told me this a million times....

but she likewise says that its not that drippy of love...... its on top like friend's love.... she also thought that she feels be a problem for you that cuz of being married to me she will wandering her best friend............

My only problem with her relationship with her best friend is that.... she and him they are too share the credit and she told me one day that she destroy her underside and it bled.... her best friend sat down to her feet and massaged it till the painful gone down. she has thought these hit in further than too... like we sit with our legs crossed... etc..... i dont like that..... I am not a jealous guy but i am very protective and brim possessive....

I half truths say at all about this because im not official to alter with her best friend and her life.... and i half truths say all this to self i judge because i feel they will shove my family to break this feat.......

I enormously want this to work out.... but i half truths end this because i dont want to destroy her ever.........

but all this has put too far-off query on me and im get through day by day........ ive desolate my impertinence my beam and the will to seize fun.......

i just attractive love and happiness but all im getting in refund to my mercy and love is........ ordeal

Source: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment