Monday, May 26, 2008

Singles And Dating Open Question Arrggggghhhhhhhhh Mixed Signals Does He Have Feelings For Me

Singles And Dating Open Question Arrggggghhhhhhhhh Mixed Signals Does He Have Feelings For Me
I've been friends with this guy for 12 years, and have had feelings for him for about 9 (I know, I know. I feel embarassed to even say this anonymously). There were times when I thought he liked me, but he's a bit of a flirt and have seen him like this with other girls. I'd pretty much ruled out the possibility of him feeling the same as he's dated other girls and is confident enough to have asked me out if he did.We met at a tennis club and not long ago decided along with other friends to do a duke of edinburgh award, of which our practice expedition was last week.On the 1st day, my sleeping bag feel in a river we were crossing, so that night had to sleep on the tent floor. All four of us were in one big tent divided into two 'rooms'. At around 1-sih in the morning I woke up to water leaking on my side of the tent. Conversation that took place (as best as I remember)Me: Oh
. Him: (opens zipped divider separating us and sees the leak, laughing) Wow - it's just not your lucky day, is it?Me: Urgh. It's really not that funny. Him: (after a couple of minutes of watching my failed attempts at blocking the leak with my last remaining blister plaster) Hey, why don't you come sleep in our tent? Me: Thanks, but there's no room. He got out of his sleeping bag to make room and helped me through the gap. What he did next took me by surprise though. He wrapped his arms around me, rubbed his hands up and down my arms and kissed the side of my forehead. He'd turned my pretty rubbish day into a good one. The next two nights we'd wait until our 2 friends were asleep, and he'd open the divider and we'd cuddle. On the last night he kissed me (properly this time). Since we got back from the expedition he's had to go back to uni (as will I next week, although we'll not be far away from each-other). We've been texting quite a bit though, although we've not spoken about what any of this means. He's suggested we meet up soon, so I'm kinda excited yet nervous at the same time. Where do I go from here and why is this happening now? :/Extra info: We're both 19 and 20.

Credit: art-of-kisses.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment