Friday, July 25, 2008

Acn Graduate Melanie Brocklehurst Interview Part 2

Acn Graduate Melanie Brocklehurst Interview Part 2
The Academy of Coaching and NLP recently had a heart-to-heart with Melanie Brocklehurst, a 2012 graduate of A.C.N.'s Summer Intensive Coach Training in San Francisco, to see the program has affected her as a life coach and how she is creating her own ripples of change in the world. This is part two in a 3-part interview series.

HOW ARE YOU CREATING A RIPPLE OF CHANGE IN YOUR COUNTRY?

"The message in my book, 50 Dates in 50 States: One Woman's Journey to Positive Change, which I wrote whilst I was at the NLP Coach Training last year relates to my Positive Change coaching formula, and how it can be applied and literally change your life. I only launched the book 9 July but it has already received quite a lot of press here and is causing a stir and I'm happy to say inspiring people to make their own positive changes - which is wonderful!"

I also have a bigger vision which is to create a non-profit that brings education to women in Nepal. And another area I would like to create awareness and have impact is around the sex trade industry and how we can as a world community stop sex trafficking.

HOW DO YOU USE NLP COACHING IN YOUR OVERALL COACHING WORK?

"I love the structure that I received to shape my coaching sessions both within the session itself and throughout the program with a coaching client. That together with my Positive Change Formula and using NLP provides for structure yet flexibility and I'm pleased to report people seem to like it and it's having an effect!"

Source: young-pickup-artist.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment