Monday, July 28, 2008

Can This Be Saved

Can This Be Saved
Hi everyone!

I met this great girl trough work and have an amazing chance to date her, but I'm really starting to mess this up.

SITUATION (working together each Wednesday)

We see each other every Wednesday so I can coach her at work stuff. We work together all day in a coffee shop and have lunch too. We go for walks trough the park, have a little fun, talk about work stuff and stuff in our lives mostly.

ME MESSING IT UP (rapport, no flirting)

As I learned reading the forums today, I create a lot of rapport by making her feel comfortable, making a connection and helping her with stuff even though I don't have too. But I don't flirt at all. No teasing, no mysterious behavior, just a lot of empathy and kindness.

Classic 'nice guys finish last', I know.! Today I asked if she wanted to have dinner next time and she just looked away a bit uncomfortable and said something like 'we will have to see if it fits my agenda sometimes'. Definitely not a yes and not eager too.

QUESTION


We will see each other next Wednesday and I'm sure she looks forward to it (for the wrong reasons). Can this be saved? I am a total rookie at flirting and I fear if I start now, it will seem very 'fake' and awkward. I have the feeling I am being more friend zoned every minute and if I don't act soon it will be too late. PUA's, help!

Credit: loveknowsnoage.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment