Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Need Help With More Love After Hitting

I Need Help With More Love After Hitting
Good evening Aunty Eya,

I never thought what is happening to me is bad until I started reading your blog. I am in an abusive relationship. I love my fiance so much and I know he loves me too. He is short tempered and so am I. I realized that my love for him increases every time he hits me. I don't enjoy the

beatings, I break down and cry after that but the way he regrets his actions and comes back begging and ready to do anything possible to make me happy. Once he starts pleading, I just melt and can't even say no.

Whenever there is an argument, I know that I also talk too much but does that mean he should hit me? We are getting married in September, my family doesn't know he hits me and I will be the last person to tell them because my Dad will just bulldoze me out of this relationship. I can't live without him.

I spend most of my weekends with him and arguments over how the wedding should be is what leads to fights. He wants to be involved in everything, even my dress, isn't he supposed to wait and see it for the first time when I march towards him in church? I've told him he cannot see my dress but he insists that he wants to see and have an opinion because he thinks I may try to bring fashion into a wedding dress and end up wearing a too revealing dress on that day, Imagine. I keep asking how is that his business and that's how the arguments begin.

Where I need help the most is in the area of loving him more after a fight. Is that alright? Is something wrong with me? I hear people advise women to flee abusive relationships but here am I falling more in love every time I am abused. What can I do please? I need help. Help me post and give me advise too, please Aunty.

Thank you.This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved
www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment