Monday, November 9, 2009

Singles And Dating Open Question French Guys Help Me Understand What He Thinking

Singles And Dating Open Question French Guys Help Me Understand What He Thinking
A month ago I met this guy from Brittany, northern France. He was visiting his sister in Canada (where I live) and I happened to sit next to him at a friend of a friend's party and we struck up a conversation. All night long he was looking at me with an intense gaze. I reciprocated his interest. When his sister said they had to leave because they were leaving for New York the next day, I went to go kiss him on both cheeks as is customary in France (as per my French friends). Well, he placed his lips on mine and proceeded to french kiss me. Naturally, we made it to the bathroom where we proceeded to have hot, passionate sex. After the deed, Frenchie says he never does this and then asks me for my facebook. I tell him, but seriously doubt he will remember because he wasn't carrying a pen or his cell with him. So he leaves and though I had a great time, I think that's the end of that. Two days later, I see his friend request. We strike up a conversation through facebook but it's very mundane topics like what he saw in NY and then when he went back to France what he was taking in school. So now, I don't know what to do. I've heard from my French friends (who are girls) that in France once a guy kisses you, it's very serious. I've also heard that French guys are aloof (don't like to share their feelings) and so I don't know what to do. I've read that if I ask him where we stand, he will head for the hills running. So I don't know what to think. I've been thinking about him all day and I don't know what to do.

Reference: gamma-male.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment