Sunday, August 3, 2014

And Here We Are Again

And Here We Are Again
Delicate no matter what-- I come to get what seems to be whats into in me, and in my tendency and thoughts. So My psychiat. wants to train it larger than of a bipolar oddity...whatever. I correctly think that with the potency, speed and level of anger and depression that i get its def bpd. Not that I'm conceited, but i ust want something concrete to go about share out myself you know?

As in --"where're the BPD self help books? Ah-- here!
Ok great. lets go...."

Any advice on how you do it? How do you improve that flash reactor in your gut that blasts you into madwoman101? eradicates the " ooohh- i 'm gonna attack you outta put on you!" that pops up the same as you just propaganda stand yourself? and so on and so forth.....

go on with your bad self
help a grrl out.

posted in
Up in the air Oddball Disorder
- 3 replies


0 comments:

Post a Comment