Saturday, January 24, 2015

What Is The Right Way Of Asking A Girl Her Number

What Is The Right Way Of Asking A Girl Her Number
How do you get a Girl's phone number?

Let us say, it's just about the number, in how many ways is it possible?

1) You chat with her often. She likes you and vice versa, and it happens. (the most common)

2) You chat with her, ask her what she does, and after she tells you, you go crazy and type - "what? really? I don't believe this!", then you ask more about what is she doing in that field such as - college, which year, work, et cetera; and when she asks you 'why are you so interested?', you reply:

- To be honest, I was actually looking for a "(whatever she does) for my newest book...and I am completely awe-struck right now.

- I was just reading about "(whatever she does), and I found you guys so awesome. It's such an honor/ It's so great/ it's absolutely exciting to meet you. Tell me more about your work!

- (if you are earning) Well, actually a friend of mine just happens to be in this project (link it with whatever she does and make it as big as you can)

3) Search her friend, pick the most romantic movie of all times and copy paste the most effect-making dialogues from that movie in front of her, be a gentleman to her, and you'll have it.

If you have any relationship/ dating problem, post HERE

Please post your comments if you agree to the views or want to add some amendments to my solution.

Credit: mark-rayan-pua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment