Thursday, March 14, 2013

Depressed Because I Have Never Been Able To Get A Date

Depressed Because I Have Never Been Able To Get A Date
i confess never been on a single date in my life,im a funny sure guy and I confess gotten a lot of girls dealings records and don't confess problems being flirtatious.i don't understand why I confess never been able to get a date,i concentration went to a all girls teach that just went coed and couldn't get a date offer and I was interminably flirtaoues and got a lot of records,but seems like single women don't perform wherever and I don't know anywhere to go im out in civic a lot to and im talaktative,im not socially akward.I no I confess girls attracted to me what I confess a lot of women who affection at me and smile.....this is kinda contemptuous,but can group look up my ok cupid profile and tell me whats patchy with it,o yeah and I confess sent out about 300 words offer and managed to only get 1 number and only about 30 replies my profile is bmaslov.

Expert now im trying to join a cram of clubs in college, to see if possibly they confess any single women at live in does a person confess any tips,this is getting embrassing at my age and I don't what to channel off as reproachful,but im not getting younger and would like to confess a relationship generation im young.i confess concentration told all the counclers I went to how I cant get a date and they don't concentration care or give me any advice.in spite of I would take in any evaluation of my dating profile.

Source: pickup-for-girls.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment