Sunday, March 17, 2013

Kenyan Women Can Be Romantic Here Wahu Message To Nameless

Kenyan Women Can Be Romantic Here Wahu Message To Nameless
THURSDAY, 11 SEPTEMBER 2014 - Like a house on fire Kenyan performer, Wahu, at the end thanked all her fans and family members for wishing her a happy local holiday, as she comprehensive her 9 being in marriage with Unheard of.

The "Amicable Heat"hit inventor disclosed that she was impressed with joy by all the lovely messages they standard.

An emotional Wahu added that Unheard of has reliably stood with her by means of good and bad in view of that making him the best life wife.

Concerning is Wahu's beautiful statement which she posted via social media;

"Thank you all so distant for your course of well wishes! We had a flagrant day yesterday I'm places indoors thinking to myself....man! I started dating this guy 16 being ago! It feels like just the a long way day that I was this ka girl who's fallen be in the lead over heels with this kaboy. look at us now...9 being of marriage unhurried us...2 striking condensed girls that we worship. We've had our ups and downs, happy and sad moments, but the fact filtrate "David K Mathenge you are my best friend my life wife, a luxurious man, a buffer jump to our offspring and a flagrant leader. i can't linger to see what else life has in store for us love you now, love you tomorrow, love you always!"

Honest yesterday, Unheard of comprehensive his other half for being the real point unhurried all his love songs. He disclosed that he still feels in any case to possess Wahu in his life.

"16 being before I met you and 9 being before we assumed " I do." I felt like the luckiest man in the world. I still do!. kipi hatujaskia? kipi hatujaona? but we still strong. you are my soulmate, my lover, my friend, my wife, my mineral. I thank God that I design you. I get a look-in to thank all populace who possess stood by us. God sanctify y'all and happy 9th local holiday to you Wahu my love" Unheard of posted via social media.

"E! Word KENYA "

0 comments:

Post a Comment