Sunday, June 15, 2014

Singles And Dating Open Question Should I Apologize To My Ex

Singles And Dating Open Question Should I Apologize To My Ex
Ok so my ex-girlfriend broke up with me about six months ago. We had been dating for about 3 months when she dumped me and we haven't talked since. I've done a lot of maturing since then and I've realized that i was a complete a@#hole to her and I feel absolutely terrible about the way i acted. I basically lied to her about my entire life and who i was and how i felt about her. I know that me being a jerk was the reason she broke up with me. I never got a chance to apologize to her because i was busy being a jerk and blaming her for everything. I pretty much ruined her life and added a lot of stress onto her already busy life. As I said, i matured and I am finally taking the steps to be the kind of person I want to be. I really feel like i should apologize but I'm wondering if it's too late. We haven't spoken since the break up and we've both moved on. She has a new boyfriend and doesn't want to talk to me. She's scared to be around me and thinks I'm a complete freak. I really don't want the me from 6 months ago to be her lasting image and memory of me. I don't think she would want to talk to me and if i tried to apologize in person she wouldn't listen. The only way i could say I'm sorry is via email. Should I apologize to her about how i acted or just move on an forget it?

Reference: umad-dating-advices.blogspot.com

1 comments:

  1. I was so frustrated seeing all effort becoming waste trying to get my girlfriend back, i was so lucky i heard about Dr Priest Okojie from the shango temple. I'm so happy he was the final solution to the problem i have been fighting for almost 6 months now. I will as well like all those who are having problems such as relationship issues, fertility problems and financial difficulties or simply you need a promotion in your carrier just contact email:shangosolutiontemple@yahoo.com Dr Okojie from the shango family temple and he will solve your problem with ease in just 4 days.

    ReplyDelete